- Page 1 of 2
Great cats and small dogs love to play in it.
My cats were so excited about a big box being delivered for them to play in. They thought it was Christmas & helped me put the tower together (not that I really appreciated the assistance with the bolts being flicked under the couch haha)
My 3 adult cats & 2 kittens all love it!
Great service. Order arrived quickly, it was easy to erect and my cats love playing, climbing and hiding on it. Very happy with the purchase.
My cat is very happy thanks
My cats love their new ‘tree’ always on it!!!
104cm Cat Scratching Post / Tree / Pole - Grey
The cat tree is really solid. My kitten loves it. Way cheaper than in the pet stores.
86cm Cat Scratching Post / Tree / Pole - Beige & Wood
Extremely happy with our purchase, looks fantastic, sturdy, strong and a great finished product. Our 2 cats absolutely love it.
Great easy to assemble well built
I was hesitant to buy online as the price seemed too good to be true so I was worried about the quality. Thankfully I had NOTHING to worry about - very fast delivery, great quality and very sturdy. Princess Paris LOVES it and fits perfectly with my decor..
51cm Cat Scratching Post / Tree / Pole - Grey
My kittens love it!
DOG JOINT SUPPLEMENTS, VITAMINS FOR DOGS, DOG ELECTROLYTES & DOG GLUCOSAMINE SUPPLIES SPECIALISTS AUSTRALIA
It can often be taken for granted that as dogs get older, they will inevitably begin to stiffen up, slow down and see declines in both their physical and mental capabilities. Despite this, there are now many incredible supplements & vitamins available that will make your dog feel energetic and lively again.
As dogs age they can begin to develop arthritis. While arthritis and joint issues are common amongst dogs of all breeds and ages they can nonetheless be painful, irritating and if left untreated even more problematic in the future.
Joint pain can often be a result of fractures, injuries, hormonal conditions & arthritis among other issues. Joint supplements & vitamins for dogs work to relieve this pain or stiffness and provide stimulation to the affected joint cartilage.
Direct To Pet accepts payments via Afterpay, Zip Pay, Klarna and Lay buy so you can help your dog’s with their joint pain now and pay later. We make it easy to shop from the comfort of your own home or while you’re on the go so that you can take control of your time and choice of products. With Afterpay, Zip Pay and Laybuy you can also now take control of your payment. Our Buy Now, Pay Later option is perfect if you are looking to make multiple purchases at once, as you can pay off the entire bill in four easy, interest-free payments. Shop now and pay for your dog supplements for joints or dog vitamins with Afterpay, Zip Pay and Lay Buy today!
Shopping for dog joint supplements, electrolytes, dog glucosamine or vitamin products for your dog or puppy with Direct To Pet also means that you are not limited to the brands and options available, we stock many popular brands including Rose Hip Vital, Freeze Dry Australia, Paw Osteocare, Blackmores, Sasha's Blend Vet’s All Natural, Joint Guard, Natural Animal Solutions, Laila & Me, 4Cyte, Rapigel as well as many more.
SUPPLEMENTS & VITAMINS
As well as looking after the longevity of your dog’s joints & muscles it’s also important to take care of other aspects of your dog including making sure they are intaking the right amount of vitamins and minerals so that they can remain happy & healthy. As always, it’s important to consult your vet as to which dog vitamins & minerals are required (if at all) for you furry friend. Dog vitamins help to keep your pet’s skin and coat healthy, strengthen their teeth and bones as well as giving them substantial energy to function. With that being said, most dogs on a healthy and balanced diet of quality food may not need any extra supplements or vitamins.
Below are some of the dog vitamin, minerals and supplements available at Direct To Pet:
- Vets All Natural Health Booster - Promotes well being, good health, vitality and immune function. It’s high levels of multivitamins, minerals and antioxidants are similar to what your pet would consume in the wild.
SIGNS OF ARTHRITIS IN DOGS & TREATMENT
Sometimes the early signs of arthritis in your dog or other joint pains may be hard to spot although here are some common things to look out for:
- Reluctancy to jump into your car, climb stairs, difficulty rising from rest, stiffness or soreness especially around the hip, elbow, knee, lower back or wrist areas.
- Limping, lameness or the favouring of one or more legs over other/s.
- Yelping or obvious signs of distress when touched around joints that are inflamed and therefore will be sensitive to touch.
- Irritability or short tempered when touched, attempting to move them or getting them to perform a certain action.
- Behavioural changes which may include longer than usual time spent in quiet and relaxing areas of your house as to avoid constantly needing to move around. If your dog used to frequently follow you around and no longer does, this may also be another sign.
- Excessive tiredness due to pain.
- Muscle deterioration in certain areas of the body where arthritis or joint pain may exist due to lack of use of those particular muscles.
- Licking, biting or chewing at painful joints which may be noticed if there is hair loss or inflamed skin in that particular area.
BUY GLUCOSAMINE FOR DOGS, DOG VITAMINS, DOG JOINT SUPPLEMENTS & DOG ELECTROLYTES SUPPLIES ONLINE WITH AFTERPAY, ZIP PAY AND LAY BUY
Direct To Pet’s dog & puppy joints, vitamins & minerals products are shipped directly from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Australia. Direct To Pet ships to all corners of Australia including Geelong, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra and more. Omega oils, vitamins, minerals, arthritis relief or health boosters you will be able to find the perfect dog healthcare products for your beloved pet. Shop Today and enjoy peace of mind with Afterpay, Zip Pay and Lay buy.